Friday, January 31, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (4)


Stacking the Shelves is an event at Tynga's Reviews where we showcase books we've bought, borrowed or received during the week.

Hey there! Alright, so despite the arctic temps, I was able to take enough time to get down to the library and bring back the books that have been dusting away on my holds shelf for quite a while. Here's what I got.



I am so excited to start the New Adult romances I got! And, yes, I am giving Abbi Glines another chance by reading Because of Low, maybe the second book will be different. Anyway, I have no idea which to choose first. I'm leaning toward On Dublin Street or Slammed...we'll see. Also happy to finally get Across the Universe, I have been craving another space adventure ever since I finished These Broken Stars (which was fantabulous by the way; I will have a review up shortly). Overall, it's been a pretty good book haul. Then again, aren't they all? ;)

Cheers, 
Renée 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...