Sunday, January 19, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (3)



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event held at Tynga's Reviews where we share books we've bought, borrowed, or received during the week.

Hello everyone! I've been bogged down by so many other things, it's taken me a while to get around to this post, but here it is! These are the books I've gotten this week.



I'm honestly quite excited to finally get started on Allegiant! The waiting list at the library is miles long, so when I got the call, I did a little happy dance, with no embarrassment whatsoever btw. It's so fulfilling to get a book after such a long wait. And I also can't wait to sink my teeth into These Broken Stars. Looks gorgeous. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh could you please tell me how Burial Rites is after you finish it?? I want to read it but I'm not sure if there's enough romance in it for me...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...