Thursday, November 21, 2013

Still on my Mind (1): Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins


"Still on My Mind" is hosted by Haley at YA Aholic where we feature a book we read a while back that was so good that it's still "on our mind"

This Week: Anna and the French Kiss




Anna nd the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Formats Available: Hardcover/Ebook
 
Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris--until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, Étienne has it all...including a serious girlfriend.

But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss.

 
 
 
  
 
Why this is still on my mind...
When I read Anna and the French Kiss for the first time, I simply fell in love with the characters Stephanie Perkins created. Anna and St. Clair's interactions with each other until they finally get together put a smile on my face. You just know when two characters are perfect for one another, and St. Clair & Anna definitely make my list for favorite book couples. The atmosphere of Paris and the love story complement each other perfectly; perhaps that's why I loved it so much
 
 
 
  Renée  
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...